It may sound too good to be true but a Buyer’s Agent works for you as your personal advocate, at no cost to you.
Looking to buy a home, condo or investment property? Purchasing real estate is the most important financial decision you will likely make. When you’re ready to make this critical decision, we are here to help you every step of the way.
We understand the complicated process of buying real estate, so we work hard to make it simple for our clients. We take the time to listen to you, understand your goals, your real estate needs and your limitations so we can help you make the best decision about buying the property that’s right for you!
We go through the entire process, from locating the property, negotiating the right price for you, setting up inspections, negotiating repairs, if needed, arranging signing with the title company, all the way through closing. Whether you’re seasoned real estate investor or a first time home buyer, we have the knowledge and experience you need to make the right purchase.
Why should I use a McPherson Team agent to help me buy a home?”
Great question! Our knowledge of our local market, combined with our experience of having gone through thousands of real estate transactions, puts us in a unique position to provide you with the tools you need to make good decisions and accomplish your goals, whether you are a first-time buyer or a seasoned investor.
As your McPherson Real Estate Buyer’s Agent we will work with you to:
•Recommend reliable mortgage broker(s) who will pre-qualify you.
•Educate you on the current state of the market and your choices.
•Notify you automatically about new listings and price changes.
•Schedule appointments and show properties for sale.
•Prepare and explain offers and other legal paperwork.
•Negotiate sales price, repairs and other issues.
•Keep you on track and on schedule.
•Provide you tips and advice for a smooth closing.
Buying a home is investing in real estate; it needs to be done with care and good advice.
Some important questions to consider:
- •How much can you afford? There are several factors to take into consideration, such as your income, down payment, debt, etc. Generally you can afford a home equal in value to between 3 and 5 times your gross annual income.
- •Where do you want to live? Consider what’s important to you: schools, outdoor activities, shopping, etc. Then narrow down your search to three or four areas.
- •What features in a home are a necessity, desirable or simply would be nice to have? Do you and your partner agree on these priorities? Can you live with “less than perfect”?
- •Do you have enough money saved for a down payment? Ideally, you should have 20 percent of the purchase price saved as a down payment. There are a few programs that allow you to buy a house with less than 20%.
- •Do you have a copy of your credit report; is it accurate? Correct any errors immediately.
- •Are you qualified for a loan and if so, for how much? Calculate your mortgage here.
- •Are you pre-approved? If not, organize all the documentation a lender will need, such as W-2 forms, copies of at least one pay stub, account numbers, and copies of two to four months of bank or credit union statements.
- The real estate market in Northern California is certainly volatile and all of the information about buying a home can be overwhelming. We can help simplify the process for you….we fight on behalf of our buyers, we negotiate the absolute best price, we protect you.
We sincerely look forward to the opportunity to work with you.
Thanks for stopping by,
The McPherson Real Estate Team
Do you really want to be a homeowner and stop paying rent? If so, let’s work together to find you a home!