New to Market!
Welcome to 1714 Saint Emilion Ln., Brentwood
Offered at $1,225,000
EXQUISITE RESIDENCE BY SHEA. PRIVATE, ONE-OF-A-KIND PROPERTY.
- Exquisite, one-of-a-kind, single level home in the highly sought-after Bordeaux Village Community of Trilogy Vineyards.
- Gorgeous, move-in ready home offering a wonderful floor plan and an amazing lot that provides the ultimate privacy. This premium lot sits in a resort like setting and provides every amenity desired for relaxing or entertaining.
- Minori Model – Floor plan offering 2 spacious private owner suites with 2.5 designer bathrooms, spacious great room, executive eat-in kitchen, a large office/den which can easily become a third bedroom, plus a spacious 2 car garage offering tons of built-in storage.
- 2,101 Sq. Ft. home on an 8,125 Sq. Ft. private lot with gorgeous professionally landscaped drought tolerant yards.
- This turn-key property is loaded with upgrades and designer touches throughout, which include beautiful hardwood floors, tile floors, granite counters, accent paint, crown molding, high volume ceilings, decorative step-up coffered ceilings, designer lighting, recessed canned lighting, lighted ceiling fans, upgraded kitchen & bathrooms, dual pane windows, nano 4-panel glass doors on two sides of central atrium, Hawaiian themed backyard with a gorgeous pebble tec pool with beach entry, a variety of gorgeous palm trees and much more. Too many amenities to list. You must see this one-of-a-kind property to truly appreciate all its incredible offerings.
- Open great room features high decorative coffered ceilings, large windows and French door which opens to the incredible resort style back yard.
- Home has a wonderful abundance of natural light throughout with windows in all the right places. All bedrooms offer black out shades for optimum privacy and sleep.
- Chefs and entertainer’s delight! Executive designers eat-in kitchen open to dining area, great room, and the atrium, providing a wonderful open flow throughout the entire space. Kitchen offers granite counters with decorative full height tiled backsplash, oversized granite pull up center island, tile floors, GE Profile appliances throughout including a 5-burner gas cooktop with decorative hood atop, large side-by-side refrigerator/freezer, double ovens, microwave, dishwasher, double sink with reverse osmosis water filtration system, spacious walk-in pantry, and an abundance of cabinet space offering plenty of desirable storage.
- French door and slider to back yard offering amazing indoor-outdoor living space, large windows overlooking backyard, high ceilings, and decorative lighting.
- Large primary owner suite with high ceiling, large walk-in closet with built in shelves, lighted ceiling fan, wood floors, multiple windows with black out shades, and a sliding door to back yard. Stunning primary bath has tile flooring, spacious stand-up shower stall, large soaking tub, pull-up powder station, double vanities with tile counters, large mirrors and mirrored medicine cabinets, decorative and recessed lighting, private toilet area, etc.
- Secondary owner suite at front of house offers high ceilings, lighted ceiling fan, recessed canned lighting, wood floors, multiple windows with black out shades, and large double closet with built in shelving system.
- Office/Den with wood floors, high ceiling, recessed canned lighting, multiple windows and can easily be converted to a third bedroom.
- Inside laundry room with tile counters, utility sink, and plenty of storage cabinets.
- Private, professionally landscaped front & rear yards. Gorgeous yards offer a beautiful variety of Palm trees, fruit trees, flowers, shrubs, and lawn areas all on auto irrigation. Back yard also offers a large patio with a wonderful electric awning for optimum shade off the pool, plus all the peace & privacy you would want.
- HOA – private, secure, gated community with convenient access to everything including community clubhouse, pickleball, community pool, local medical facilities, restaurants, shopping, entertainment, transportation, schools and more.
Call Greg McPherson at (925) 595-1919 for more information about this wonderful property!