Selling a Property?
“Profit occurs when preparation and experience meet opportunity.”
The McPherson Team Will Help You Accomplish Your Goals
When it’s time to sell, you must be confident that every element of negotiating the best terms and the highest price has been set before your home is even listed.
The decision to sell a home is one of the most important financial decisions most people make, yet many give little thought to finding the real estate agent best suited to their needs. Agents are often chosen solely on the recommendation of a friend or an ad in the newspaper. But choosing the right agent can save you time, effort and aggravation in selling your home quickly for top dollar. Selling real estate is a complicated process and can very easily become overwhelming without professional assistance.
“Why should I hire The McPherson Team, a full-service real estate company, to list my property for sale?”
We are experienced professionals, with an in-depth understanding of the selling process, real estate market, applicable rules, regulations and negotiation tactics. We are here to help you every step of the way. We have been in business since 2003 and have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share. Unlike other real estate brokerage companies, we work as a team to ensure our client’s success.
The McPherson Team listens to your objectives then we work with you to:
- Suggest improvements, when needed, to prepare the property to be put on the market.
- Recommend a pricing strategy that will result in a sale, at the maximum price in a reasonable time.
- Prepare the support material and selling strategy, including professional pictures.
- List the property on the MLS, over 25 different websites reaching a worldwide audience 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Email Blast to our mailing list of prospects and more than 2,000 active local Realtors.
- Explain the sales contract in a clear manner so you are always aware of your choices.
- Use our negotiation skills to help get you the best possible outcome.
- Coordinate all sales support with our extensive network of vendors, including but not limited to: Escrow and Title Companies, Surveyors, Termite Inspectors, Contractors, Property Inspectors, Roof Inspectors, Pool Inspectors, etc.
- Help you prepare for your closing
The real estate market in San Ramon, Danville, Alamo and the entire East Bay is volatile, especially lately, and it takes an experienced professional to move your house quickly, professionally, and profitably.
When you’ve decided to sell, we will be your advocate, your guide, and your fierce negotiator. We will work hard to make yours a great sale!
We look forward to it.
The McPherson Real Estate Team
There is never a charge for information.
Determining the Right Selling Price for your Home
Selling your home: Where to begin?